Technology is evolving by leaps and bounds and it's giving us more capabilities and efficiencies than we've ever had before. It's tempting to go after the shiny new tech object in your industry, but there are two things that your organization has to get right before you can use technology to innovate or leverage IT as a competitive advantage.
Sign up for 2019 Tech Predictions: Nothing Else Matters if You Don't Get These Two Things Right with IT and learn about two absolutely crucial areas of your IT function that can either set you up for success, or take you down the road to certain disruption.
In this 30-minute webinar, you’ll learn:
- Why your business IT environment is probably not as controlled as you think it is.
- How internet bandwidth "theft" could be compromising your business operations.
- How you could be unknowingly making decisions that increase your cyber risk and overall business risk.
- The most important aspect of IT management that can minimize downtime and disruption.
- How your ability to bounce back from a data breach can mean the difference between keeping your business doors open or closing them for good.
About the Presenter
Marty Kaufman, President of Accent Computer Solutions, Inc.
Marty Kaufman is Founder and President of Accent Computer Solutions, Inc., a Southern California-based innovator in IT thinking.
He got his start in the world of Big Data as Manager of Information Systems for General Dynamics. He earned his B.S. degree in Computer Information Systems from California Polytechnic University, Pomona in 1985 and started Accent Computer Solutions as a consulting firm in 1987. He has spent his entire career researching and implementing Information Technology strategies and processes to help his clients reduce the cost and risk of IT.