Do you ever ask yourself, “Are we getting everything we need from IT?”
As we approach 2020, this is a good question to pose to your team. You might not get a great answer,however, because it’s hard to put your finger on what’s missing if you don’t know specifically where to look.
In our last webinar of 2019, Marty Kaufman will share two specific areas of your business that IT should be not only supporting, but leading the way. One area represents great challenge, and the other opportunity.
In this 30-minute webinar, we'll cover:
- Why cyber security specifications are being passed down the supply chain.
- What NIST compliance is all about and how to meet these standards.
- New cyber security regulations coming up for government vendors.
- Business productivity apps that are already at your fingertips.
- How to make sure that you’re using the right applications for the right reasons.
Fill out the form below to register for this short, informative webinar. Can't make it? Register anyway and we’ll send you a recording of the webinar so you can watch at your convenience.
About the Presenter
Marty Kaufman, President of Accent Computer Solutions, Inc.
Marty Kaufman is Founder and President of Accent Computer Solutions, Inc., a Southern California-based innovator in IT thinking.
He got his start in the world of Big Data as Manager of Information Systems for General Dynamics. He earned his B.S. degree in Computer Information Systems from California Polytechnic University, Pomona in 1985 and started Accent Computer Solutions as a consulting firm in 1987. He has spent his entire career researching and implementing Information Technology strategies and processes to help his clients reduce the cost and risk of IT.