As a business owner or executive, it’s up to you to create and implement strategies that help your company reach your goals. In order to do that you have to manage business risk. These days, executives are unknowingly increasing business risk because they don’t have the information they need to assess how certain practices, behaviors and attitudes threaten their day-to-day operations and their very survival.
In this 30-minute webinar, you’ll learn:
- Why you are a target for cyber attack and areas where you're more vulnerable than you realize.
- How decision-making at the executive level can backfire on security.
- Questions to ask your team to find security gaps.
- Elements of an effective cyber security plan.
- Next step to improving how you manage business risk with cyber security
About the Presenter:
Marty Kaufman, President of Accent Computer Solutions, Inc.
Marty Kaufman is Founder and President of Accent Computer Solutions, Inc., a Southern California-based innovator in IT thinking.
He got his start in the world of Big Data as Manager of Information Systems for General Dynamics. He earned his B.S. degree in Computer Information Systems from California Polytechnic University, Pomona in 1985 and started Accent Computer Solutions as a consulting firm in 1987. He has spent his entire career researching and implementing Information Technology strategies and processes to help his clients reduce the cost and risk of IT.