How much do you like surprises? Unfortunately, we’re not talking about the good kind. We’re talking about the kind that will ruin your day, or your week… or the future of your business.
When it comes to Business Continuity planning, many business owners and executives don’t realize that they have a disconnect between their expectations for how they will respond to a data loss event, and how their Data Backup and Disaster Recovery processes will actually work. What results is a very bad surprise.
Join us to learn about Data Backup, Disaster Recovery, and Business Continuity and how you can prepare to weather a data loss event by avoiding three big mistakes when creating your plan.
In this 30-minute webinar, we'll cover:
- The differences between Data Backup, Disaster Recovery, and Business Continuity and how they are related.
- Why expectations and reality in regard to Data Backup and Recovery don't match up and what to do about it.
- The potential data loss scenarios that you never thought about.
- How to assess the cost drivers of downtime versus the cost drivers for your data backup and recovery process.
- The importance of prioritizing business processes in creating an agile and cost-effective Disaster Recovery Plan.
About the Presenter
Corey Kaufman, Director of Client Development
Corey is Director of Client Development for Accent Computer Solutions, Inc. He earned his B.S. in Business Management and Political Science from San Diego State University in 2007.
In his role as Director of Client Development, Corey leads the Technology Consulting and Client Success teams, and works closely with all other departments to ensure clients can achieve their business goals without technology getting in the way.