There’s a scenario that’s happening across the nation right now. Manufacturing companies that do business with the government are having to prove that their cyber security practices meet up with NIST standards. Not only do the first tier businesses need to verify that they can protect the customer data that they have in their possession, but the companies further down in their supply chain must also do the same.
The first reaction that manufacturing companies are having when they get the notification that they must comply with NIST cyber security standards is - What’s NIST and what do we need to do?
It’s not uncommon for people to not know what NIST is, let alone how to meet the requirements that their customers need. Manufacturers and service providers must, however, get it figured out because they’ll lose that customer - and maybe others - if they can’t verify compliance.
Join us to learn about the NIST Cyber Security Framework and the implications of compliance for your business.
In this 30-minute webinar, we'll cover:
- An overview of the NIST Cyber Security Framework and why it’s becoming a hot topic for manufacturers in government supply chains.
- Reasons why a company would want to comply with NIST standards even if they’re not required by customer specs or law.
- The five functions of the NIST Cyber Security Framework.
- The costs and time needed to meet the requirements.
- Why a cyber security mindset is integral to your customer retention and business continuity strategy.
Fill out the form below to register for this short, informative webinar. Can't make it? Register anyway and we’ll send you a recording of the webinar so you can watch at your convenience.
About the Presenter
Corey Kaufman, Director of Client Development
Corey is Director of Client Development for Accent Computer Solutions, Inc. He earned his B.S. in Business Management and Political Science from San Diego State University in 2007.
In his role as Director of Client Development, Corey leads the Technology Consulting and Client Success teams, and works closely with all other departments to ensure clients can achieve their business goals without technology getting in the way.