You probably never imagined that a global pandemic would push your plans off course.
Many organizations were caught off-guard by these past few months, scrambling to get everyone working from home (or wherever they could). It was absolute chaos for some. Now they're asking themselves:
"How can I prepare my business so I can keep working, no matter what?"
Less reactive. Less chaotic. Less stress.
For businesses that run on technology, a big part of the answer lies with IT. If you look at the IT challenges that you faced as you sent all or part of your workforce to work from home, you’ll discover where your weaknesses and vulnerabilities lie. Solutions will emerge that you can use to guide your IT strategy that can put your business in a better position to weather the next storm – or earthquake, or fire, or power outage.
Even if you’ve been able to keep operations going as the COVID-19 public health crisis has swept through, you’ve had to adjust. It won't be “business as usual” any time soon and “normal” will look a whole lot different than it used to.
Uncover the priorities that should guide your IT strategy if you want to be more resilient and stay productive, no matter what.
This 30-minute webinar covers:
- Side-by-side comparison of how companies handled the transition from office to remote work (Why it was "just another day" for some and "an operations halt" for others.)
- Productivity and security vulnerabilities that revealed shortcomings in IT strategy.
- What was different about the companies who took the transition to remote work in stride.
- How to optimize your remote worker set up for long term efficiency and cost savings.
- How to use IT strategy to make your business more resilient.
About the Presenter
Corey Kaufman, Director of Client Development
Corey is Director of Client Development for Accent Computer Solutions, Inc. He earned his B.S. in Business Management and Political Science from San Diego State University in 2007.
In his role as Director of Client Development, Corey leads the Technology Consulting and Client Success teams, and works closely with all other departments to ensure clients can achieve their business goals without technology getting in the way.